A.H. Stephens Historic Park is a 1,177 acres Georgia state park located in Crawfordville, Georgia. The park is named for Alexander Hamilton Stephens, the Vice President of the Confederate States of America, and a former Georgia governor. The park contains Stephens' home, Liberty Hall, which has been fully restored to its original 1875 style. The park's museum houses one of Georgia's largest collections of Civil War artifacts. The park also offers several mill ponds for fishing and nature trails.
The park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places as A. H. Stephens Memorial State Park. It includes 4 contributing sites, 12 contributing structures, and one other contributing object. It includes Colonial Revival and Rustic Style architecture. The Liberty Hall, also known as Bachelor's Hall, built in 1834, is one of the structures, and is separately listed on the NRHP.